27.9.12

TODAY'S OUTFIT# ARMY/ SEQUINS









Hey Lovelies! My favourite piece from this outfit has to be my sequin skirt from Mango! A sequin skirt is often worn dressed up but today I thought I'd dress it down with a simple knitted jumper from H&M (new) and my khaki jacket from Tophsop (old). It's getting even more colder in London and the weather has made a turn for the worse! It's hard to find a time to go out when it's not a monsoon! I accessorised this outfit with my H&M necklace which I turned back to front to display the gold chains (two necklaces in one!) Also my nude clutch from Aldo ties all the pieces nicely together with the subtle natural tone. Thought I'd show you how my leopard heels look together with an outfit. The khaki army jacket matches the leopard really well!
Hope you like! Have a great weekend.
Taylor xo

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing, I love your skirt! I just noticed your new banner and layout, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this outfit from head to toe! Love mixing a traditional 'night' piece with more casual bits.

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. would have never gotten the idea to combine those pieces with each other. leopard-pattern, sequins, a parka and fluffy knit.
    i love every single outfit you uploaded (and will upload), so this one too!
    lydialucia.de ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...